Monday 18 November 2013

Care to Vote











I am a homemaker and I rarely get time for myself. Moreover, when my children are at home, I do not know when my day starts and ends. My son informed me that he is having a holiday on 25th of November, and for a change I was excited that we can go for some whole day outing. However, to my surprise my son refused and instead said “mom will you not go and vote?” I had no answer; to be honest I had no intentions rather did not knew it was Election Day. For me voting never mattered because like others I too felt it is of no use. But I think this typical pessimistic thinking need to be erased.

If I want my house to be spic and span, I have to take the initiative of cleaning and appoint right helpers. Similarly, if I want my country to be run by true leaders I have to go out and get my finger inked in the favour of right candidate. So on 25th November, do not make any plans apart from going and rendering your national duty. Take the initiative to Vote for better country and system. Vote if You Care!

Visit Here :- https://www.facebook.com/DEOIndore

No comments:

Post a Comment