Tuesday 19 November 2013

Save Life with #Safety


Life is too precious to be lost because of frivolous driving skills of some callous driver. I have realized this after I met with a small accident over a year ago. I enjoy riding my bike round the city with friends. Though I love to show off my biking skills but not at the cost of traffic rules. I always follow it, as I understand that when driving on the road I am not only responsible for my own life but also of the others at the same time. As far as the incident goes, I was riding my bike well and it was this car, which overtook me from wrong side without given any indication. The sudden passing of the car threw me off guard and I lost my balance over the bike. Hence, I fell with the bike over my right leg, no severe injuries happened to me but unfortunately, the same car bumped into another car because of the rash driving.

At that moment I realized if every person takes the initiative to be a careful driver, then accidents can be reduced to a great numbers. And my little research fetched me five top states where maximum deaths occur due to roads mishaps. These states are Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka. So if every single individual realize that #SafetyBeginsWithMe then driving will become accountable. To increase the accountability and awareness Nissan Top Gear has come up with Nissan Safety Driving Forum initiative of Road. Just log on to their page and like the Facebook application for more update and awareness. Always remember Me is an important part of We.

Visit Here :-  https://www.facebook.com/TopGearIndia?sk=app_537748822975245

2 comments: